While business is doing its part to make Canada more prosperous for more people, the federal government has a critical role to play. That is why the commitments each of the federal parties make during this fall’s federal election campaign will be critical.
No organization understands this reality better than the Canadian Chamber of Commerce. It’s the voice of more that 450 chambers of commerce and boards of trade, representing more than 200,000 businesses of all sizes, in all sectors of the economy and from every region of the country. Vote Prosperity reflects the priorities and concerns of job creators in communities across Canada. Developed in partnership with Canada’s provincial and territorial chambers of commerce, Vote Prosperity lays our seven priorities, along with a series of specific measures, to attract investment to Canada and help businesses create jobs, grow and strengthen our communities.
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce is calling on all the federal parties to support Canada’s job creators by including these priorities in their election platforms. Together, a brighter, more innovative future can be built for Canadians.
The 7 priorities include:
- A Regulatory System that Works for Everyone, including Business
- A Tax System that is Fair, Efficient and Modern
- Access to New Ma5rkets Around the World and the Elimination of Trade Barriers at Home
- Resources to Help Small and Medium Canadian Companies Grow and Succeed at Home and Abroad
- Innovation and Infrastructure to Make Canada the Most Connected Country in the World
- A Workforce with the Skills, Education and Training to Prosper
- A Healthier Pharmacare System for Healthier Canadians
To learn more about Vote Prosperity, visit VoteProsperityCA.ca
The All Candidates’ Forum for the Yorkton – Melville constituency, hosted by the Yorkton Chamber, will be held at the Gallagher Centre October 9.