Businesses in Yorkton are resilient and creative. They deserve to be celebrated!.
The 2020 Celebrate Success Business Awards will be held March 25 at St. Mary’s Ukrainian Cultural Centre.
A number of changes have taken place that will help to make these Awards bigger and better than ever before:
- You know your business. So the Chamber has moved from a nomination process to an application process. Businesses apply for the awards they feel best suits their business situation
- Fillable Application Forms are available online on the Chamber’s website www.yorktonchamber.com OR they can be downloaded, completed and emailed to email@example.com
- Point form information. No more writing essays! As they used to say in the old detective movies, “Just the facts, please ma’am!”
- New Awards
Business Leader of the Year – no application for this. The recipient will be selected by the Judging PanelPeople’s Choice Award – no application for this. Once the Finalists for all the Awards have been announced, Chamber members ONLY will be invited to vote for the business they believe most deserves an Award. Voting will conclude 5:00 PM March 20
- Other Awards include: Award of Excellence (3 recipients); Community Involvement; Safety; Property Restoration; Business Growth & Expansion; Young Entrepreneur; New Business Venture; Marketing; and Customer Service. Also for groups and organizations, the Community Merit Award (3 recipients).
- A business which received a particular Award in 2016 or anytime before 2016, is eligible to apply for that Award again in 2020 – except the Award of Excellence.
- As always, businesses are encouraged to apply for more than one Award
- As always, the Awards are open to all businesses – Chamber members or not. However, businesses outside of Yorkton must be Chamber members to apply
- Deadline for submitting applications is NOON February 19
- The Finalists’ Lunch, the event where the finalists in the Award categories are announced, will be held Wednesday March 4 at the Painted Hand Casino
2020 is the start of a new decade. Wouldn’t it be great if your business began the new decade as an Award recipient? The only way for that to happen is for you to apply for an Award!
Thank you to the following sponsors: