Yorkton Chamber of Commerce History 1996
In 1996 President of the Chamber, Loreen Poier entered into discussions with the city administration, the architect and suppliers for the Chamber’s new office. After ratification of the agreement with the city, the 131 East Broadway property was sold to Beaver Lumber . . . October 22, 1996 . . . the Chamber had a new home and the official address became – Junction of Highway #9 & #16 , Box 1051.